Terms & Conditions for Weddings & Events
Sarah Neill Hair kindly asks that you read and agree to the following terms and conditions before sending your enquiry. Sarah Neill Hair encourages you to read the following User Terms carefully as it is a legal document and, upon paying your booking fee, you agree to be bound by these User Terms.
*It is the responsibility of the client who books to understand, agree and be responsible for all booking conditions, including all payments being made by the specified dates.
- Booking fees are non refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the booking and/or wedding is cancelled due to personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
- There are no refunds of any monies paid toward any bookings where there has been any partial/full cancellation made within 90 days of the group booking or wedding. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the booking and/or wedding is cancelled due to personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
- A $200 booking fee must be paid in order to secure your wedding or event day. This booking fee will be deducted from your final invoice.
- Your booking date is not secure until a booking fee has been received. No dates will be held without a booking fee.
- Bookings are based on the information you provide so please be as accurate as possible. Following the booking fee payment, invoices will not be reduced. If a member of your party cancels, you are welcome to replace their spot with somebody else.
- Parking is required for Sarah at the venue. Valet parking is required at all inner city hotels. If parking is not made available on-site, parking fees will be added to the invoice.
- The balance of your booking must be received by Sarah 14 days prior to your wedding or event. Failure to meet this will result in termination of booking.
- Trials take place at Sarah’s home studio in Brighton. We respectfully ask that no more than one extra guest accompanies the client having the trial. During times of government advised health warnings, this term is strictly enforced. Trial bookings are generously and strictly set to 1.5 hours.
Bookings are subject to availability; please contact Sarah to confirm availability. In order to secure your booking you will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee, which is deducted from the total cost of the booking and will not be refundable under any circumstances, including unforeseen circumstances.
Sarah Neill Hair does not hold any bookings until the booking fee has been received.
Sarah has a minimum booking of 5 persons on Fridays & weekends.
The client scheduling the booking will be responsible for full payment of all services in the event that other people in the wedding party/group do not pay their portion. For all bookings, the full remaining balance is due 14 days prior to your booking date.
Payment is to be made by bank deposit only. Please allow at least 3 business days for electronic funds to clear. Electronic payments that do not clear before the booking date will not be accepted as payment of the respective invoice.
If you are having difficulty viewing, receiving or paying an invoice, please contact Sarah immediately.
Bookings which are not paid in full by the due date risk termination and Sarah will not provide services on the day. We will try to reach you to remind you of payment via your email and/or phone number you have provided us with.
Please note that service will not be provided without payment in full, prior to the day of the event.
Sarah Neill Hair does not offer refunds for any completed services at any stage. If you are in any way dissatisfied, the onus is on the client to notify Sarah whilst on location.
Booking fees are non refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the booking and/or wedding is cancelled due to personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
There are no refunds of any monies paid toward any bookings where there has been any partial/full cancellation made within 90 days of the group booking or wedding. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the booking and/or wedding is cancelled due to personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
Please confirm your numbers carefully at the time of your booking, as we do not offer any reductions at any time for hairstyling services. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the booking and/or wedding is amended due to personal relationship breakdowns, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
Should someone in your wedding/group booking cancel at any time they are welcome to be replaced with someone else, e.g. a guest or relative. You will be charged the full amount of the service since the booking duration on the requested date has been specifically allocated to you which results in lost earnings/bookings for us. It is your responsibility as the client to communicate and make the other parties aware of our rates and terms of service.
Bookings cancelled or changed by the client, within 60 days of your special day will require payment of 50% of the booked amount. If you choose to reschedule your special day, and Sarah is available for that day, your booking fee can be transferred to that day.
Please notify Sarah at least 48 hours in advance to reschedule a trial, should you not be able to attend. Cancellations or missed trial appointments without 48 hours prior notice will incur a cancellation fee of 50%.
Please note that all prices are subject to change. To retain the rates invoiced at the time of booking, new dates must be within 12 months of your original booking.
Travel & Parking Fees
A travel fee will be incurred and is dependant on distance required to travel. If in the event that any hotel parking fees are incurred as result of the location of the booking, these will be passed on to the client.
Parking is required for Sarah at the venue. Valet parking is required at all inner city hotels. If parking is not made available on-site, parking fees will be added to the invoice.
Please be aware that parking delays caused by the client may result in the inability to start the service on time, finish the total service booked or get to the service at all. We recommend that onsite parking be provided to Sarah to avoid disappointment.
Time management is of the essence therefore adherence to booking times is critical in ensuring that Sarah Neill Hair delivers the service you expect and will be strictly adhered to. Should unforeseen circumstances arise, the onus is on the bride/client to advise Sarah as soon as practical. Sarah Neill Hair is not responsible if desired completion time is not met due to client/group/wedding party delays.
Sarah Neill Hair will notify the client of her arrival time one to two weeks prior to the booking. If Sarah is set back due to delays caused by you or your group/wedding party, and if Jody is requested and required to overstay, (provided Jody is able to stay pending our other appointments), the client will be charged $80 per half hour exceeded per artist required to overstay the appointment in half hour increments only, (min. $80).
If you have a particular schedule, please advise this at the time of booking or as soon as possible so Sarah can take this into account when allocating bookings.
Extra people wanting services
If any additional people require styling on the day, but do not have a booking, this is not normally a problem and payment can be in cash or direct deposit prior to Sarah starting the service. It is recommended to give Sarah notice if others in attendance want styling so arrangements can be made. Sarah Neill Hair recommends that numbers for styling are confirmed in advance to avoid potential disappointment where we may not be able to cater to extras.
Please wash your hair the night prior to the appointment by shampooing thoroughly twice and paying a lot of attention to your root area, then apply a small amount of conditioner mid-lengths to ends and rinsing very well. Please blow dry your hair thoroughly. Do not straighten.
Please do not apply any treatments, oils or styling products. For best results use salon quality shampoo and conditioner.
If you have tight, curly hair and you would like a smooth hair style, please pre-straighten your hair unless you have booked for an extended styling session.
Please give ample notice for any allergies or special requests so Sarah can try to accommodate.
If the client and/or their booking group has any questions specific to their needs, please let Sarah know and she will be more than happy to help.
Sarah will require an adequate area to set up her station to deliver the service you expect. Where the area isn’t adequate, delays may be unavoidable.
Sarah requires access to a safe working power point, a dining/low chair for hairstyling and large table for her equipment.
Sarah guarantees the quality of the products, her passion and expertise in her work. Sarah wants you to feel the most beautiful you have ever felt in your life. Whilst it is not compulsory to have a trial session of your hairstyle, Sarah encourages you to attend her trial studio so you can feel pampered, see how your hair will look and discuss the elements of your day. This will ensure your look is perfectly matched to your bridal vision, along with addressing all your needs and any concerns. Most importantly, Sarah wants you to enjoy the ultimate bridal experience and feel the most beautiful you have ever felt in your life.
Health & Safety
Sarah Neill Hair is not, under any circumstances, responsible for any allergic reactions to products used. The onus is on the client to give advance notification to Sarah Neill Hair if you or any of your group/wedding party have particular hypersensitivity that you are aware of.
To ensure health of Sarah, her team and clients, Sarah Neill Hair reserves the right to refuse service on any clients displaying signs of headlice or contagious viral symptoms including but not limited to, vomiting, diarrhoea or rash.
Children in attendance of the booking are to be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Children are not to be in the service area at any time unless they are having a service and are being supervised by a responsible adult. This is for their own safety; Sarah uses very hot styling tools, operates electrical equipment and has very heavy equipment which can tip if not used correctly. Sarah is not responsible for watching any children. Sarah accepts no liability from any claims arising from any children’s injury while in the service area. Sarah reserves the right to refuse service without refund for misbehaving or uncontrollable children that she feels cannot be styled safely.
For her own health and safety, Sarah factors in her own rest and meal breaks when allocating timing to ensure she can produce her best work.
Sarah reserves the right to refuse the lending out of her equipment to clients, other stylists and third parties.
Sarah has always been committed to protecting her clients’ health and safety and of course her own, so hygiene has always been at the forefront of her business operations. Given the nature of the COVID-19 pandemic there are additional measures as required by law that Sarah must make to safely continue providing hairstyling services to protect the health of everyone.
With regards to Covid-19 these are the measures that Sarah will require of her clients and their attendees:
– That hand washing facilities are provided.
– That you and anyone else present must maintain social distancing as much as practicable which is a minimum of 1.5m between each other.
– Sarah will require a well-ventilated space for the hairstyling service, and it must be at least 4sq/m per person. Please note that if you are getting ready in a small hotel room or have people in attendance that may exceed this ruling, some people will need to leave the premises/hotel room.
– Understand that per the government guidelines that you and others in the booking are discouraged from bringing more than one friend or family member to appointments.
– That you are not to enter the premises and/or attend the appointment if you or anyone else is feeling unwell, have flu-like symptoms, of if you or anyone else has been in contact with a confirmed case and have been directed to self-isolate or you become unwell during the appointment.
– While the COVID-Safe application is not a requirement to book with her, Sarah encourages clients to download and activate the COVID-Safe app for their smart phone by clicking here.
The contents and advice on this site are for general informational purposes only and should not be substituted for seeking the advice of a medical professional. We accept no liability for any claims arising out of the misuse, allergic reactions, or any injury suffered with the consenting use of the products and equipment offered by Sarah Neill Hair. By making a booking with us you acknowledge and accept this policy and release us from any liability if such a situation should arise.
In the rare event that Sarah is unavailable to attend the appointment to provide hairstyling services on the scheduled booking date, Sarah will make every attempt to find a similar calibre artist for the client. In this situation only, will the booking fee be refunded or transferred to the new artist. However, the limit of liability is a full refund of all monies already paid for the hairstyling service for the affected date only.
Clients acknowledge that Sarah Neill Hair may use any photographs or images taken for portfolio, website and any promotions.
The client understands that once the booking fee has been paid, they are legally bound by this document.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE UPDATES, EXCLUSIVE WEDDING TIPS AND MORE!
© 2021 PHOTOS BY WILD & THE WANDERER
DESIGNED BY WISELYWORKS